Date of last revision: December 16th, 2021
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of personal information about residents of certain countries, regions or states. Please refer below for disclosures that may be applicable to you.
What is personal information?
How do we collect information ?
b. Offline : We may collect personal information from you on events (such as business cards and email addresses) or during phone calls with sales representatives.
c. Emails : We may collect personal information from you from email exchanges.
d. Information from other sources : We may collect information from third parties (event organisers, social media pages, publicly available emails).
e. Web analytics : We may collect information from website aggregated analytics, A/B testing or heatmap tools :
- A/B Tasty : Gather information on the use of our domain and specific pages. It allows for improved user experience on our website. The information is also transferred to A/B Tasty.
Our Use of Personal Information
We disclose personal information in the following ways:
- Business Transaction or Reorganization: We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Legal Obligations and Rights: We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to reduce credit risk and collect debts owed to us;
- to protect the health and safety of us, our customers, or any person; or
- as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Consent: We may disclose personal information about you to certain other third parties with your consent.
Children’s Personal Information
Our websites and services are not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use our websites or online services or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the personal information from our systems. If we learn that any personal information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that personal information.
Alternatively, inquiries may be addressed to:
Vistra Corporate Services Centre, Wickhams Cay II, Road Town,
Tortola, VG1110, British Virgin Islands